Call for Presentations
Education Content Categories
Presentation proposals are most welcome in the following general categories:
- Collaboration between industry, academia, and government to drive innovation
- New technologies in manufacturing processes of smart fabrics product and material (automation, 3d printing, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial business ideas, market disruption, and out-of-the-box approaches to Smart Fabrics
- Challenges and opportunities relative to the COVID-19 pandemic; new normals in day-to-day operations
- New and updated standards relative to e-textiles
- Innovations in wearable products
- Scalability in manufacturing of Smart Fabrics products
Presentation Submission and Review Timeline
Proposals are being accepted through Tuesday, November 15. They will be reviewed and, if accepted, notifications will be sent out by Tuesday, December 6.
Sessions are to be educational and not intended to specifically promote one’s product, service, or company. Content must be unbiased, neutral, and noncommercial. Priority of proposal acceptance is first given to ATA members followed by nonmembers who can offer unique, relevant, and educational content. Note: membership with ATA does not guarantee selection as a presenter. Presentation slots are limited; not all will be accepted.
If you are interested in exploring ATA membership and membership benefits, please visit www.textiles.org/membership.
Questions about this form? Please email email@example.com. You will receive a reply within 2 business days.